1. Spine - Recovery and Preventive Rehab Programs and Guidelines.
The rehabilitation and injury prevention guideline plays a significant role in the outcome in our treatment program and pain management. The rehab program primarily takes into account the various stages during in which the spine recovers after any injury. Our specificity lies in the fact that all the spine related problems does not necessarily need a generic back exercises, but very specific protocols to accomplish all movements without causing additional strain to other structures of the spine, and unnecessary exercise routines.
2. Musculoskeletal, Joint, and Neuromuscular Rehabilitation
- Very specific exercise therapy taking into account that every stage during spine recovery needs specific techniques to help sustain the effect of adjustments and manipulation.
- Preventive Care and Isolation of probable spine problems, screening of spine at regular interval.
- Post surgical spine rehabilitation and functional spine mobility.
- Highly integrated exercises for overall spine health –CORE EXERCISES AND SPINE STABILITY PROTOCOLS.
- Pelvic Floor exercises and strength training.
Very frequent joint problems like shoulder, knee, ankle, and associated complex problems, have had great and satisfying outcomes through our integrated manual therapy and treatments, not limited by a specific. Please refer to the speciality section for details.